Early bird registration is open until July 8th! Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/qLIQXw2bdYnjpX1p1.
The registration fee includes the following:
- 4 plenary talks (Maggie Kubanyiova [University of Birmingham], Margit Szesztay [ELTE Budapest/IATEFL President], Marjorie Rosenberg [University of Graz/IATEFL Vice President], and Steve Lever [Express Publishing])
- 2 in-depth, hands-on, 90-minute workshops (led by Margit Szesztay and Uwe Pohl, and Steve Lever)
- choice of 24 workshops
- conference bag with goodies
- publishers’ book fair
- coffee, tea, mineral water, and light refreshments throughout the two days
- Friday evening entertainment and refreshments
- a hot Saturday lunch
- 1 members’ raffle and 1 participants’ raffle
- time for networking and friends.
Renew your SKA membership or become a member when you register and save! Add only 10 EUR for a full year’s membership if included when you register for the conference.*
Members of our partner associations pay the SKA member’s price. Proof of membership required.
*The non-discount price for membership is 15 EUR/year.
All photos here are courtesy of our amazing friend and colleague, Ondrej Koscik.